Some of us have been blessed with a nice flat stomach, they can keep without great effort. However, for most of us , it takes a lot of hard work to achieve and maintain an abdomen worth exhibited proudly wearing a swimsuit.
10 tips to have a slimmer belly :
1) Do not eat the remains of otherEat the crusts from sandwich peanut butter your toddler , chew a handful of candy from your colleagues , drinking a few sips of soda of your friend, and enjoy two or three spoonfuls of ice cream of your husband may seem trivial , but these extra calories add up . But the problem is that they accumulate primarily in the stomach , which helps of course not have a bun strengthened .
Be careful about these seemingly small differences food that many people make every day. If you can not resist the cravings , set a limit that is in your daily caloric needs , and try to stick to that limit. A smarter thing to do is how to completely ban junk food cravings until Whether you have lost pounds and found a thinned belly.
2) Chew your food thoroughlyEating fast bypasses the signals that your digestive system generates report it becomes full ( in the stomach ) . Slow the pace of your bites and sips gives your stomach and your intestines time to send these messages to your brain. By chewing your food thoroughly , so you reduce your risk significantly overeating and thus swell your belly every day .
3) Avoid eating on the run at fast foodA good diet helps your body to better resist stress . But when you jostle your daily actions not arrive at the airport late or to get to a meeting on time, you probably do not think to take your next meal in a healthy way . Or it will eat healthy if you want a slimmer stomach.
Avoid formulas buffet or restaurants that serve only the buffet. Try some Asian dishes and vegetarian to have a large number of tasty options . Try a grilled sandwich as a satisfying snack on the go chicken. Eat snacks based on complete wheat crackers and fruit on your journey if you know you will only find fast food filled with fat burgers roadside . Eat a balanced before your conference begins so as not to give sweets to the break energy bar .
4) Make regular physical exercisesThree times a week , do some type of aerobic conditioning and circuit training 20 to 30 minutes. Cause abdominal muscles twice a week is more than enough. For example , do your abs every Mondays and Thursdays exercises.
The muscles become stronger and stronger through a process of adaptation . We put tension on the muscle, and then retrieves and returns stronger and better . Muscles do need time to recover. This means that you should not expect to get a slimmer bottle in no time . Perseverance and consistency in the practice of adapted physical exercises are the key to strengthen your lower abdomen . The buoys are not been added to your belly in one night, then you 're not going to either get rid of overnight .
Another reason for the sagging belly is a bad posture. Many people often have sloping shoulders and posture that tends to lean forward. Adopt a healthy posture by keeping your shoulders raised and your back straight when you are walking , sitting at your desk and doing sports. Maintain correct posture during exercise helps to flatten the stomach .
5) Eat only until you feel comfortableBetter to put your leftover food in the fridge to eat in the evening or the next day or even give them to your pets than to put it in your gut. Learn to recognize the signals your body and train yourself to stop eating before you feel your belly too swollen.
Start by eating smaller portions of food and balanced . Consuming food rations more reasonable size , you will make a big step towards a slimmer stomach.
6) Eat foods low in " bad fats "Fats that are in a food or snacks like nuts or corn chips help you to satisfy. Good fats (like those found in olive oil or canola oil ) can also improve your cholesterol when you eat instead of unhealthy fats for health ( such as saturated or trans fats or highly processed carbohydrates ) .
Remember that excess carbohydrates in your body ( as consumed beyond your daily carbohydrate needs ) turn into fat , and it tends to stay in - guess what - your belly , giving it a look often described as unsightly .
7) Drink plenty of waterThis liquid is essential to our existence. Your body is made by addition of about 60 % water , which provides the liquid with the body needs to function effectively both inside the cells and in cells of blood and saliva .
Many people do not drink enough water , and can be dehydrated without even knowing it , especially when they make physical training. You should know that the body tries desperately to retain any water consumed after dehydration (to prevent its survival in anticipation of future water shortages ) . If you are used to only drink when you are dehydrated , you will force your body to do a lot of water retention. But keeping too much water ( more than needed ) your body will swell. This is often seen with a bloated belly .
The recommended water consumption is between 6 and 8 large glass ( 25 cl ) per day. This by getting regular dose of water advised, you will fight effectively against the bloated belly . When you exercise , be sure to sip water before , during and after your workout . Adequate water consumption definitely helps to have a firmer container.
8 ) Eat complex carbohydrates , not simple sugarsIf you eat foods that quickly raise your blood sugar (glucose ) and your insulin levels , before falling to just as quickly , it can contribute to weight gain (especially in the abdomen ) . Examples of these foods are white bread , white rice and other food products made from highly processed grains.
Instead , choose complex carbohydrates that produce a quieter effect on blood sugar . Foods that contain large amounts of complex carbohydrates are whole grains such as wheat grains , Irish oats, wholemeal bread and whole to whole grain pasta and beans , nuts, fruits and vegetables. These foods will help you find quickly a relatively slimmer belly.
9 ) Eat moderate amounts of proteinDo not eat too much protein , unless your doctor or specialist you have advised otherwise ( because some people need more protein in their diet than others) . Eat low-fat , more legumes , lean poultry (without skin or fat) cheese and fish . Eat eggs in moderation and reduce the consumption of red meat . Eating too much fat protein does not help slimming belly .
10) Make a test food allergies or watch the reactions of your body after ingestion of foodWeight gain - among others at the belly - can also be caused by health problems such as hypothyroidism, food allergies , Cushing's syndrome , a disease in an organ, taking prescription drugs, the anxiety, imbalanced blood sugar in the blood , a deficiency in essential fatty acids, etc. .
Allergic reactions to foods are not always visible immediately. They can occur several hours later as bloating and swelling of the / the belly, chin , hands, feet, ankles , eyes. Much of the weight is made of a kind of water retention caused by inflammation and the release of certain hormones . Several tests exist to detect one or more food allergies , you can go to not impede the refinement of your belly.
A healthy diet should be a constant objective for you. If a meal is not healthy , make sure that the next is. If you overdo it for a day , eat less the next day. And do not forget to do more physical activity . Do at least 30 minutes at a rate of five times (or more ) per week can help you stabilize your weight, keep your health and have a slimmer stomach.